The secret to rolling perfect rings and arches...
Decorative mural by A Goldberg-Dullstroom
ADDING PROFESSIONAL CURVED SURFACES TO YOUR PROJECTS IS EASY-
SIMPLY PASS THE MATERIAL THROUGH THE ROLLER.
With it you can achieve designs from a slight curve, to a full circle,
- Diameters from 90 mm, to as big as you want!
- Roll Materials from 6mm solid bar up to 50 mm Round Tube.
Projects in which the ring roller was used.
|This Human Hamster wheel used on Big Brother Africa has been made by Mike Mason, using Strongman’s 4 Ton Ring Roller.
|Perfect rings with a 310 mm inside diameter made from 19 mm stainless steel tubing.
||With Strongman Tools, you can make anything you can imagine...
Pics of the balustrade made with Strongman roller and scroller.
Carport sections rolled in 50x38 tube by Nico Erasmus.
Features & Benefits
- Chain driven, dual drive rollers for maximum power.
- Robust construction- the unit weighs more than 60 kg, a solid piece of equipment that will last for years and years.
- Hardened, interchangeable roller sets.
- Ships standard with a set of rollers for solid bar (flat, square, & round) and square and rectangular tube.
- Additional rollers available for round tube from 12 to 50 mm.
- Features hydraulic depression of the top roller, for faster bending, and a hand adjustment for fine tuning of diameters.
- Completely hand operated.
- No electricity or heat required.
- 5 Year warrantee.
- 100% made in SA.
- Full service and spares back up
- Conversion to electric operation with left & right foot control available in 220V & 380V.
The Roller can handle the following materials:
Tube & Pipe
25x5mm (Std Model)
50x5mm (Extension Kit req)
(On Edge requires special dies)
16mm (Std Model)
25 mm with Extension Kit
16 mm (Std Model)
25 mm with Extension Kit
- 32mm (Std Model)
- 38mm (with Extension Kit)
- up to 50x25 mm (Std Model)
-up to 32 mm (Std Model)
-Up to 50mm (with Extension Kit)
Note: Round Tube requires optional die sets.
Just think of the projects you can make with your roller.
Gate Arches, Beds, Gazebos, Tables, Benches. Balustrades...
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE VERY HAPPY, so will you be.
Here is what they say about the Roller.
Just completed this large stainless steel piece...found my rolling machine very handy for much of the work.-Stephen Knysna
Eerstens moet ek noem dat ek baie beindruk is met die gehalte van die scroller en roller.Weet nie wie jou vakmanne is nie,maar hulle doen goeie werk.Tweedens het ek egter die probleem dat daar nou geen meer reguit lengtes staal in my garage is nie! - Gideon van Kaapstad
“I’ve been meaning for some time to let you know how very pleased we are with the rolling machine we purchased from you.
We’ve done several projects, and each one has turned out perfectly. The machine is able to handle everything we throw at it with ease.
It’s made a huge difference to the time taken to do this kind of work, and the quality of the results.
Attached are pics of a project that we manufactured using the Roller. Thank you for a superb machine, and for your outstanding support.“ John Miller- The Wrought Iron Factory